London, England
2.5

Its quite bad when a company like Costco removes a bad review so other customers will have to go through the same horrible experience.

Offering a refund seems does not make up for the lost time and mental anguish selling poor quality, cheap stuff on line.

When a verified customer leaves a review why remove it, maybe they write there own good reviews too it just leaves it open to interpretation.

Why do verified reviews if you dont intend to let your customers give you their feed back?

Expected a more from Costco then to hide perfectly legitimate testimonials.

Come on Costco do the right thing and show your customers the truth. Put the reviews good or bad, stop manipulating

Costco uses Bazaarvoice to verify there reviews and this brings them into question as well.

check what they say about there trust markhttp://www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark/

What is the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark?

The Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark is a symbol of a company’s dedication to authentic consumer feedback regarding its products and services.

The Trust Mark is also a signal to consumers that the review content they see is safeguarded – by a neutral 3rd party – with sophisticated fraud detection technology and industry-leading best practices.

What does this mean to me?

We know the trust consumers place in ratings and reviews is tied directly to authenticity. That’s why, at Bazaarvoice, we’ve made it our mission to safeguard the authenticity of the reviews people depend on to make informed purchase decisions. We believe that reviews should represent the genuine, unbiased, and transparent opinion about the author’s experience with a product or service.

What is the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy?

Our Authenticity Policy is about making sure consumers are confident they can trust the authenticity of the reviews they encounter every day across the web on sites that carry the Authentic Reviews Trust Mark.

The policy has been used as the model for WOMMA’s authenticity guidelines in its Code of Ethics. Bazaarvoice is also a lead participant with AFNOR in Europe, helping to create governing rules for user-generated content, including a certification process.

We back our Authenticity Policy with:

• Industry-leading fraud detection technology that allows us to identify the submission source of all reviews;• Sophisticated algorithms, alerting and filtering capabilities that allow our moderation teams to identify, flag and report suspicious content; and• A dedicated team of analysts that monitors suspicious reviews to determine their authenticity.The Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy has three main criteria that must be met for authentic review content displayed on the websites of Bazaarvoice clients

This person wrote the review about Costco Online Uk and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco Online Uk to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco Online Uk blue whale spas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco Online Uk?

Comments